5 Cult Classic Beauty Buys That WILL Change Your Life
Posted by Rachael Wheeler in Body, Skin Care
I above anyone LOVE a new product launch, from hair, make up, skin and body care, I want to know about it all! I get far too over excited about the latest product, a new formulation or the latest skin enhancing ingredients. I constantly fill my diary with product launches and beauty events, and yes my bathroom cabinets are fit to bursting!
However, sometimes we have to remember that “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” and there are some cult classic beauty buys that have been around for a while, even for decades that are quite simply the best ones out there. These cult classic beauty buys are the staples of mine, and every other beauty editors collections for good reason. So I’m here to let you in on a few beauty secrets today and reintroduce you to the brands and products that really are pick of the beauty bunch.
1) Pixi Glow Tonic £18.00 This unassuming bottle contains one of the BEST exfoliating toners ever invented. It helps to firm and tighten normal to dry, dull and ageing skin, and literally leave you with a lovely, glowing complexion. Its famous fans range from super gorgeous supermodel Jourdan Dunn (did you see her skin on the recent Elle cover? I mean WOW), to uber renowned facialist Caroline Hirons. I’m constantly restocking this in my bathroom as it gets swiped by friends, family and housemates who loves it’s cooling, refreshing feel and instant results!
2) Healgel Intensive £37.50 It was originally created to help skin heal after invasive surgery. Turns out it was so great that people who hadn't had any procedures wanted a piece of the action too! The ultra active gel forms a nourishing protective layer over your skin, and the incredible ingredients work their magic, healing everything from burns, to rashes to blemishes and scars. Oh, and it works fast too! So whether you're suffering from sunburn or acne scars, this is one of the best skin and body care products out there and needs to be on your beauty radar.
3) Embryolisse Rich Hydrating Cream £26.99 For anyone who suffers dry, sensitive or flakey skin, this product will change your life. It’s the most nourishing, comforting and calming cream I have found. The skincare equivalent of cocooning yourself in a duvet on a rainy day. Pure comfort in a tube. Even the most reactive of skin will look better in days.
4) Weleda Skinfood £9.95 If there are any sceptics out there who think natural skin and body care products don’t produce the same results as chemical ones then think again. Bursting with the most delicious sounding ingredients such as organic sunflower seed oil, wild pansy, chamomile, calendula and rosemary. It nourishes and soothes dry skin all over the body, from hands, feet, cuticles, elbows to face. Also one of the nicest smelling products out there.
5) Sisley Radient Glow Express Mask £52.50 If you just splash out on one beauty product this year, let it be this one from Sisley. This face mask produces such instant results that every make up artist worth their salt has it in their kit for fashion week. After 4 weeks of walking models tend to look exhausted and their skin shows it. After 5 minutes of this gel mask, they are quite literally catwalk ready.
Love cult skin and bodycare beauty products and want to see more? Shop our full range of skincare here.
Got your skincare sorted and now want makeup to match. Have you tried the latest summer beauty technique? If not, read how to here.