How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Posted by in Hair
How can I make my hair grow faster? This is one question we all want answered. Unfortunately, there is no secret answer, nor a miracle growth solution and patience is the key. Although there may not be one answer, following a few simple tips can help make your hair grow faster. To ensure your hair grows to its maximum potential, keeping it healthy and looking after it correctly is a must.
You have probably spent minutes, hours, days and even weeks searching for tips to make your hair grow. We have put together 5 important tips to ensure you know how to grow your hair long and healthy.
1) Reduce the use of heated hair appliances. The thought of putting your straighteners away may seem daunting but using heated appliances regularly can cause hair to be dry, brittle and in poor condition. If your hair becomes like this, the hair will be subject to breaking and split ends, resulting in damaged hair and less hair growth. It is important to keep your hair in a good, overall condition for it to be long and strong so limit the use of heated appliances to once a week (it will be worth it in the long run).
2) Condition! General wear and tear, the sun and the aforementioned heated appliances can ruin the condition of your hair. Therefore, your hair needs to be regularly treated with protein-based conditioners and conditioning masks to make it stronger so it does not split or break. We recommend you try the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment (Click here to find all of Lee Stafford's fabulous hair care products!)
3) Massage your scalp. It may just seem like an excuse to be pampered but a head massage is proven to help make your hair grow faster. A gentle scalp massage will stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicle, bringing it nutrition and helping increase hair growth. The more that can be done to help the follicle secrete oil and push out the hair, the better. Results are best in the evening, so before you go to bed each night, spend a couple of minutes gently rotating your fingertips around, massaging the scalp.
4) Take hair supplements. Many women claim they have experienced quicker hair growth while taking vitamins and supplements. This is because the hair is getting the essential nutrients it needs which can strengthen hair reducing breakage and split ends. Less breakage will result in needing less trimmed off your hair when you visit the hairdresser.
5) Get your hair cut. When looking for tips to grow your hair we often do not expect to see haircuts mentioned. However, even when growing your hair it is still important to trim a ¼ of an inch of your hair every 6-8 weeks. You may fear cutting your hair and may question why as your hair grows from the roots, but it is important to cut off dead and split ends otherwise it could result in breakage and unhealthy hair. In fact, this is an essential rule when learning how to make your hair grow faster as you want your hair to be long and healthy, not just long!
So, now you have all the essential tips to grow your hair. It is important to follow these tips not only daily but also over a long period of time for the best results and to make your hair grow faster. Even if you already have long hair, you should still follow these tips to maintain your hair's health so it remains long and strong. Happy hair growing!